Thursday, January 27, 2011

Down With The Sickness

So, of course I have been making fun of my family for having this horrible cold, because I usually don't catch it - but I should have known, being around them all the time, that it would catch up to me.

It's really not fair when you're the most healthy person in the house, and you never bring home colds, but the ones that you do get, you catch it from them.

I remember, I think it was last winter, I was the one to bring home the cold, and they all caught it. Needless to say, I was pleased with myself.

This is a pretty rough cold though, so I hope it doesn't last long so I can get my butt back in the gym. It especially sucks since I was planning on going for 2 hours today. Maybe I'll just get the one in.

Until then, I'll be doing everything I can think of to stay as healthy as I can, and hopefully get rid of this thing in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment