Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This Is How We Do It

This is my second attempt at a blog, and my hundredth attempt at weight loss (at least).

I feel so hopeless that I didn't even make a New Year's resolution this year, except the be more positive. So, in sticking with my resolution I am making my 100th attempt, and doing this right!

I have a gym membership, and new running shoes in hand, and though a recent back (re)injury has had me out for two weeks, I am very ready to get back to the gym! Right now I could come up with at least 100 reasons as to why it's difficult to get to the gym and work out, or eat right, but those are what have gotten me here.
I have literally been trying to lose weight for ten years! 60 pounds have released me from their grasp, but 50 more are holding on for dear life. And they should be afraid! Cause I am going to shake them ALL off!

Tomorrow I want to get in the gym for two hours, and I am going in, even if I have to force myself off the computer chair and though the doors. That's actually the hardest part. Once I get the ball rolling, it's so much easier.

My goal for the rest of the night is not to eat any more JUNK! NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment