Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Going On

I'm finally over my cold!!!

I ate healthy for 8 out of 10 days! So proud! Back in the day, I would have eaten healthy for 10 out of 14 days, so I think I'm doing great with 80% goodness.

Yesterday I started the 30 Day Shred, which I got in the mail on Friday, I think it was. It was super tough! 6 minutes in I didn't know if I could do the whole Level 1, but I got through it, and was nearly in tears at the end. (More from happiness than pain - really!)

Today my quads are burning, and my shoulders and chest are really sore, but I'll be at it again with D2 in a little while. Silly me also plans on going to a fitness class with a friend today!

I haven't done my morning meditation where I set myself up for the day, in the past 2 days, so I've got to get back to that as well. Motivation hasn't slipped for me yet, so I better consider it luck, and get visualizing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment